Embellishing Environment / Biodiversity
- We nurture nature by encouraging plantation of endemic trees in our gardens.
- We have our own beehives with home-made produced “Honey from our Gardens” served to Guests.
- We minimize usage of hazardous substances, privileging the use of seawater and sea salt to control weeds on our grass.
- We are committed to a holistic coastal rehabilitation project involving the community at Trou aux Biches to restore and protect shoreline from damage and erosion.
- We organise regular clean-up campaigns with participation of Guests, Artisans and other stakeholders.